Here's all the rules for the Sourpuss Sticker Contest!
We want to see our customers creativity and artistic abilities!
Now thru March 17 send us a design for a promotional sticker, and if we choose yours, we’ll get them printed, giving you full artistic credit, and you’ll win a $100 Sourpuss
Rules & Regs:
• First off: let's keep all designs, at most: R-Rated. (Or like, an edgy PG-13, maybe?) And nothing offensive. Look, it can have the F-word (by which we mean: fuck) and the like, but anything even remotely: sexist, racist, homophobic, trans-phobic, xenophobic etc. is going right in the trash.
• Designs should be submitted as low (or medium)-res jpgs for judging...once we pick a winner we'll contact them for full size art. They can be full color, limited color, black and white, any medium...as long as they look good. Include your name, and the name of your art in the email.
• Designs should be no larger than a 3" circle...but if you have an idea for a crazy diecut thing or totally oddball size: let's see it!
• Be creative! Don't use or re-purpose anyone else's work and ESPECIALLY no one's © images.
• Contest runs thru March 17, 2017. We'll announce the winner by March 20th.
• Entries will be judged by an in house panel of experts. (We are experts at making stickers.)
• No purchase is necessary.
• One (1) winner's design will be chosen, and printed for promotional use by Sourpuss (these won't be sold...they're just fun add-in's we throw in some orders). The winner will receive in return : credit for designing the sticker and $100 Sourpuss gift certificate!
• Did you read all ^ these? Cool.
• Then send applicable entries to: justin(at)sourpussclothing(dot)com
• You MUST include the phrase "Sticker Contest" in the subject line of the email.
• Got any questions? Shoot them to that same address, and we'll get you sorted out.
Good luck, and thanks! We can't wait to see all the amazing art y'all are gonna make!