It's the Holly Jolliest time of the year and your pals here at Sourpuss want to make sure that your season is extra merry! Here are a few of our best tips to make sure that your order goes as smoothly as can be & arrives to you in time for your holiday celebration! Don't see the answer to your burning question? Email us at Retail@Sourpussclothing.com and we'll be able to help you!
Placing Your Order
- All orders are processed in the order that they're received – first come, first served! We recommend ordering early!
- Orders are printed Monday-Friday at 9AM Eastern time. Orders placed after 9AM EST, will be printed with our next batch the following business day.
- During the Holidays, our order processing time averages 3-5 Business Days before shipment!
- Log into your Sourpuss Account BEFORE placing your order! You'll be able to get status updates on your order – we'll even include tracking details as soon as your package hits the road! Don't have one? Set one up – it's free & we have a loyalty program.
- Paying with Paypal? Be sure to double check your address details – old addresses are sometimes auto-populated! Don't send your new goodies to your old stomping grounds! Notice a problem? Email Shipping@Sourpussclothing.com right away.
- Once in your Account, if your order is listed as 'Processing', it means that we're currently getting your goodies picked & prepped for shipment.
- If your order is listed as 'On Hold', this means that we may be trying to get in contact with you about your order. Please check your email to see if we've been in touch or give us a ring at 856-406-4325 to check in!
- If your order says 'Complete' – hooray, your package has been shipped!
- Please double check your shipping address (including apartment, suite or unit number) before placing your order!
- Moving in the near future? Make sure that your package is being sent to an address where you'll be able to receive it.
- Sending as a gift to the address of a friend or loved one? Be sure to double-check their address info, too!
- If you notice something amiss with your shipping details upon receipt of your order confirmation email, please email Joe at Shipping@Sourpussclothing.com with your correct address and order number. He'll get you all fixed up!
- Our shipping transit times do not include order processing times. When making your order and choosing a shipping method, please keep this in mind! Please also be aware that inclement weather (good ol' Jack Frost!) or volume can also affect shipment/carrier transit times.
Christmas Delivery Cut-Off Dates – US/Domestic Customers
*** For Christmas Delivery, please submit your order by the dates listed below, by carrier/service. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date!
- We strongly recommend choosing UPS (United Parcel Service) to expedite your delivery! We offer UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air delivery options. *** Don't forget – UPS does not offer Saturday delivery! Therefore, UPS Next Day Air (overnight) orders shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday!
USPS Priority Mail delivery is approx. 2-4 business days (after shipment.)
We recommend using UPS Expedited Services
to ensure receipt of your package!
- USPS First Class Mail Service - Monday, Dec. 11
- USPS Priority Mail - Wednesday, Dec. 13th
- UPS Ground - Thursday, Dec. 14th
- UPS 3-Day Select - Monday, Dec. 18th
- UPS 2nd Day Air- Tuesday, Dec. 19th
- UPS Next-Day Air - Wednesday, Dec. 20th
- We offer USPS (US Postal Service) or UPS Mail Innovations International delivery options!
- We strongly recommend choosing USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express International for holiday delivery!
- USPS First Class International delivery is approx. 3-5 weeks (after shipment)
- USPS Priority Mail International delivery is approx. 2-3 weeks (after shipment)
- USPS Express International delivery is approx. 1-2 weeks (after shipment)
*** Please be aware of Customs processing times AND that you may have to pay customs/duty fees or taxes! Customers are responsible for all duties, customs fees or value added taxes levied by the destination country. Unfortunately, we have no control over the amount customers are charged by their local customs offices. We strongly recommend contacting your customs office for more information on their policies. We are required to declare the Value of any shipped items at the Fair Market Value (Retail Price) to remain compliant with all receiving destination's Customs law.
Christmas Delivery Cut-off Dates – International Customers
***For Christmas delivery, please submit your order by the dates listed below, by carrier/service. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date, especially for International packages!
- USPS First Class Int'l - Monday, Nov. 27th
- USPS Priority Mail Int'l - Wednesday, Dec. 6th
- USPS Express Priority Mail Int'l - Wednesday, Dec. 13th
For any additional questions, please contact us at Retail@Sourpussclothing.com!